St. Mary School
Faith, Academics, service
Positive Case Counts
274 North Prospect Street
Marion, Ohio 43302
M-F: 7:30 am – 3:00 pm
Closed weekends and holidays
Phone & Email
Why Choose St. Mary School?
Hear from our families what makes St. Mary School an excellent place to learn. We invite you to schedule a tour of the school or discuss how we can serve your child. Please call the school at 740-382-1607 or fill out the contact form.
St. Mary School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.
The mission of St. Mary School is to provide our students a foundation in faith, academics, and service. We expect our students to be practicing critical thinkers and to demonstrate responsibility, compassion, and respect.
- Student learning is the chief priority for the school.
- Our school is preparing students to be good Catholics.
- Each student is a valued individual with unique physical, social, emotional, and intellectual needs.
- Teachers, administrators, parents and the community share the responsibility for advancing the school’s mission.
- There is an expectation at this school that students and faculty live and practice Catholic values and benefits.
- The commitment to continuous improvement is imperative if our school is going to enable students to become self-confident, self-directed, life-long learners.
Diocesan Policy #4110.0
a. All paid staff must have on file both BCI and FBI background checks and must attend “Protection God’s Children” In-Service class.
b. All volunteers must have on file a BCI and FBI background check and must attend “Protecting God’s Children” In-Service class no matter if volunteering for the school or parish, and no matter what time of the day or night they volunteer.