St. Mary School
The mission of St. Mary School is to provide our students a foundation in faith, academics, and service. We expect our students to be practicing critical thinkers and to demonstrate responsibility, compassion, and respect.
- Student learning is the chief priority for the school.
- Our school is preparing students to be good Catholics.
- Each student is a valued individual with unique physical, social, emotional, and intellectual needs.
- Teachers, administrators, parents and the community share the responsibility for advancing the school’s mission.
- There is an expectation at this school that students and faculty live and practice Catholic values and benefits.
- The commitment to continuous improvement is imperative if our school is going to enable students to become self-confident, self-directed, life-long learners.
Diocesan Policy #4110.0
a. All paid staff must have on file both BCI and FBI background checks and must attend “Protection God’s Children” In-Service class.
b. All volunteers must have on file a BCI and FBI background check and must attend “Protecting God’s Children” In-Service class no matter if volunteering for the school or parish, and no matter what time of the day or night they volunteer.