Tuition Rates for 2022-2023
Participating Rate of Tuition (Kindergarten thru 8th grade)
- Families eligible for participating rate are registered, active members of St. Mary Parish.
- Parents/Guardians must attend Mass on Sundays and Holy Days of Obligation.
- Parents/Guardians must support the parish financially, using either the envelopes or online collection system.
1st Child enrolled: 3856.00
2nd Child enrolled: 3470.00
3rd child enrolled: 3085.00
4th child or more enrolled: 0.00
Non-Participating Rate of Tuition (Kindergarten thru 8th grade)
- All families not eligible for the Participating Rate are eligible for the Non-Participating Rate.
Each child enrolled: 5500.00
Payment Information for 2022-2023
- Families designated as self-paying must arrange a payment plan through the FACTS Tuition Application. We encourage families in this category to apply for tuition assistance from the Diocese of Columbus by March 15th through FACTS at online.factsmgt.com/aid .
- We encourage all self-paying families to apply for the Father Furey Scholarship (information released in Summer 2022) which covers partial or full tuition. Families do not need to be Catholic to apply.
- Families awarded the EdChoice scholarship must complete all registration information for EdChoice in a timely manner. The school provides a list of required documents with the enrollment packet.
- Please call the school at (740)382-1607 or email the school at firstname.lastname@example.org to request assistance with payment options.