The following are the St. Mary School 2021-2022 tuition rates. Please contact the school for information on financial aid. Tuition assistance is available to those who qualify.
Participating Rates Grades K thru 8
|Before June 30th||After June 30th|
|4th Child +||$0||$0|
Please Note: To receive the participating tuition rate, you must meet the following criteria:
- Parents/guardians must be registered members of St. Mary Parish
- Parents/guardians must attend Mass on Sundays and Holy Days of Obligation with their children
- Parents/guardians must contribute to the financial support of St. Mary Parish using the official collection envelopes (if contributing through online giving, use collection envelopes and mark “gave online”)
Non-Participating Rate of Tuition Grades K thru 8
Each child $4650.00
- Tuition may be paid in full by June 30th
- Tuition may be paid in full by August 15th at the higher rate
- Tuition may be paid in 10 monthly payments (August to May) using the Facts Tuition Management Company. An online Facts Tuition Agreement must be completed.